14.24 - 11.11
1. Part Model: TWO SIDE Neodymium Fishing / Salvage Magnet
2. Material: Neodymium Magnet + Steel + Black Resin
3. Size: D48x18mm / D60x22mm / D67x25mm / D75x25mm
4. Coating: Two Magnet & Steel Covering are Ni + Cu + Ni Triple Layer
5. MAX Vertical Pull-force
6. Max Working Tempearture: 80 degree centigrade
Overview: Neodymium Fishing Magnet /Salvage Magnet
The magnet mainly adsorbs iron, and the specific pull value is related to the size of the magnet, the size of the contact surface, the thickness of the adsorbed article, and so on.
The core component of the salvage magnet is composed of a rare earth neodymium iron boron strong magnet and an iron shell, and is equipped with a lifting ring, which is used to salvage or hoist all kinds of objects with iron parts.
The magnetic circuit of a single pure magnet is distributed. When the magnet is installed in the iron case, the magnetic circuit produces a concentration effect, so that the magnetic force of the salvaged magnet is greatly enhanced, and it can absorb tens or even hundreds of kilograms of heavy objects. At the same time, the iron shell also protects the magnet from crashing and breaking.
1 x Double Side Fishing Magnet with 2 bolts
1. We prefer payment through ESCROW.
2. AliExpress supports visa,Mastercard,Western Union,and wire transfer via branks.
1. All the orders will be processed within 48 hours after payment,most are sent for free shipping.
2. We will check the order carefully within 24 hours and leave message if needed,please pay attention.
3. Free shipping items are sent via China post air mail, delivery time is decided by is shipping condition.
We do our best to serve our customers the best we can. We will refund you if you return the items within 15 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or loss, and we will not give the buyer a full redund. The buyer should tyr to file a claim with logistic company to recover the cost of damage or loss. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the items.